Thursday, 26 November 2015

Ibiza Dreaming.........Conception Retreat


One thing I knew I wanted to feel when we conceived was relaxed....

What better way than on retreat in Ibiza!

Ibiza is special to me as its where I met my husband, I go twice a year on my own to the soul Adventures yoga retreat - I do  quick 4 day retreat which gets me ready for the summer / winter.



Trish, the teacher welcomes you to stay in her beautiful home complete with yoga studio and it always feels as if you've been there a thousand times before. You also feel as though you have known Trish forever, she is so easy to talk to and thats just what you need on retreat. I told Trish my intentions of wanting to conceive and she tailored the weekend accordingly. You cant help but feel totally relaxed during your stay and really take in your surroundings. He house is in the middle of an eco farm away from any stresses and noise which are often associated with Ibiza. The retreat leaves you with some alone time as well to really ground yourself and set your intentions for the journey ahead!



We did Yoga twice daily, first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening with walks and sunbathing in between.  The food was also amazing! Lots of Raw, vegan goodness to detox and prepare my immune system and body.

We focused on specific meditations for conception and after my 4 days in paradise, I felt that I was ready, detoxed and had let go of any stresses that potentially could hold me back.



They say that your ovaries are one of the first things to carry fear /stress.......

Read this review here for more details on how awesome this place is - you can even take your husband, although my vote is - go on your own :)

Call me sceptical but I truly believe that the preperation I did is the reason I became pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment